Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow the Fully Loaded Team on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Earlier this season the Team traveled to Wooster, Ohio to try out the newly acquired Mitas Tires from CM Pulling Tires. With different tires, comes a change in weight placement and balance of the tractor along with figuring out what tire pressure to run in the large 30.5″ x 32″ tires that harness the horsepower made by the Fully Loaded Machine! Check out and see how you think our test pass went by watching the video below!
Check out the awesome on board view of the winning pass in Bucyrus, Ohio! 33mph top speed ended the team up with a first place finish. The team competes normally on the Lucas Oil Champions Tour National Circuit with a 20″ drawbar height. When we come to the OSTPA, because of our cubic inch and over head cam, we are required to run a 2″ lower drawbar than the other competitors. This may not seem like a big differnce but it is HUGE! On similar tracks, if we were to run an 18″ drawbar, instead of a 20″ drawbar, an immediate 400 lbs of weight would be moved from the front of the tractor to the rear most point of the tractor! That’s how much 2″ s of drawbar makes!!
Check out the video below!!!
Results of the Super Stock Class from Bucyrus:
PORT CLINTON, OH
|4||TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS|
|7||A & D INT. THREAT|
|9||EXTREMELY A & D|
NEW VIENNA, OH
WEST ALEXANDERIA, OH
|16||CONSIDERED A & D|
|18||OUT OF TIME|
Ohio State Summer Shootout Presented by BECKS
July 25, 2020
Super Stock Tractors
- Jeff Hirt, Runnin Bare 336.100
- Cody McKinley, Super Rooster 324.970
- Jeff Hothem, Fully Loaded 308.585
- Barry Eliker, Buckeye Bandit 300.500
- Nick Battrell, Dirty Sally 269.660
- Dave Mandrik, Red Devil 267.725
- Todd Anderson, Color Me Gone 241.150
- Mark Metzger, Alcoholic Harvester 212.930
- David Everman, Overruled 200.480
- Jason Irvin, Drunkin Punkin 192.915
- Henry Everman, Final Decision 156.535
- Steve Burge, Lock-n-Load 139.050
- Ron Barga Sr., Dad’s Toy 63.81
- Henry Everman, Forced Decision HB
- Steve Smith, Eye of the Tiger DQ